Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chocolate Peanut Butter Avocado Pudding for Two
















I have to start out by saying that I am laughing over here. The first reason I'm laughing is because I know that my dad will be reading this very soon. He is going to say something like... she put what in what? Yes I would bet on the fact that my dad is not going to approve of putting avocado in your pudding.

The other reason I'm laughing is because of the title of this post. I'm saying it with a british julia child accent over here and it seems fine. Everyone else who doesn't know to do this, may think its a tad long. Give me credit for being descriptive though.
















So I read the best book this weekend The Book Thief. I almost did a post solely on this book. It is about a young orphan girl growing up in a small German town during WWII. You absolutely fall in love with her and the characters around her. If you haven't read it yet, you need too. I'm sure it will be the book I recommend the most this year.

I also watched the scariest movie ever this weekend. A Woman in Black. Do not be deceived by Daniel Radcliffe and his Harry Potter ways... that movie is just SCARY. We started watching it on Friday night, and we had to stop and resume again on Sunday afternoon.
















So I'm slightly amazed by this pudding. One because it really does have avocado in it. Secondly it is so easy to make. You basically throw all the ingredients into the blender... and you guessed it blend it. I chilled mine for about an hour, but it was good right out of the blender as well. So if you want a healthy easy snack here you go.
















Ingredients

2 avocados
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup brown sugar (can substitute with more honey)
1/3 cup milk (any variety)
2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup peanut butter

Put all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until well mixed. Put into ramekins or small bowls, and let cool in the fridge.

Eat and Enjoy!

Recipe Source: Laura's Baking Talent

You may also enjoy
















Banana Peanut Butter Bomb Smoothie




Guac Waffles and Waffles Guac