Recent Posts

Friday, January 31, 2014

Hot Chocolate Floats



















Happy Friday! Do you have everything ready for your Super Bowl party? I will be doing my final shopping today, to make sure I have all the food. We are are targeted to get another 5-8 inches tonight. So I want to make sure and be prepared.
 
Even though I love baking and we both love desserts we usually don't have a lot at our super bowl party. We are too entrenched in great appetizers. I decided that I would do something a little different this year, and make hot chocolate floats. The best part of these floats is how easy they are to make. You basically make hot chocolate and add ice cream. They would be perfect to make right before the half time show. So you can sit back and enjoy it and enjoy all the great commercials.

I used peanut butter chocolate ice cream and it was delicious, but you could use any kind. 

 Ingredients
1 pkg hot chocolate mix
hot water
2 scoops of ice cream  (I used peanut butter chocolate)

Boil hot water for cocoa. Add cocoa to mug. Fill the mug about 3/4s full with the hot water. Stir to get the hot cocoa to dissolve. Add two scoops of ice cream. Add remaining hot water if there is room in the mug.
 
Eat and Enjoy!

Recipe Source: Laura's Baking Talent


You may also enjoy


















M&M Pretzels

















Chocolate Pudding Cake