Have I told you about my goodwill jeans? I sorted through a bunch of our clothes right after Christmas to take to our local goodwill store. There was this pair of jeans that didn't fit anymore. Anyway they got thrown on the floor but didn't make it into the bag to go to goodwill. So they got picked up and washed in the laundry. They then got folded and put away. Then I went to grab them to wear to work. I get them half on and realize that they are not the right jeans. What?
So I throw the jeans on the floor in a mini rage. Then you know what happens. They get picked up again, washed again.. then folded... and I try them on again. Another mini rage. Its a vicious cycle of jeans. It is my mission this week to get these jeans out of my life.
Want to know what makes you feel better about repeatedly trying on jeans that don't fit. Pudding cookies! If I could only bake one thing for the rest of my life it would be pudding cookies. Why? Well they always turn out perfectly... so moist and delicious. Plus there is always new varieties to try. I've done Banana Split, Chocolate Mint, and Raspberry Cheesecake. Now I've added key lime. These even have an extra secret. They have greek yogurt in them.
I know total pudding cookie victory right. So I suggest you make these... because you will love them. Meanwhile I'm off to corral those jeans.
Key Lime Pudding Cookies
Yield: 20 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Key Lime greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp key lime juice
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (3oz) coconut cream cook & serve pudding
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 Tbsp key lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and key lime yogurt.
- Add the brown sugar and the white sugar to the butter mixture. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add in the key lime juice, eggs, and pudding. Mix again.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mixing again until everything is combined.
- Lastly add the coconut and the key lime zest.
- Measure out 2 Tbsp per cookie, and round each cookie into a ball.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
You may also enjoy
Raspberry Cheesecake Pudding Cookies
Chocolate Mint Pudding Cookies