Oh hello there! It feels like its been forever since I've done a post. I apologize, but we have been enjoying the burst of summer that we have had in our area. We love to just be outside when the weather is this nice. We take Gdog on long walks, go to the beach, fishing, or just to get ice cream.
I had big plans to do a big mega shopping trip on Monday and then I was going to blog on Tuesday. I got waylaid by summer again, which was a good thing. A good thing? Yes we had a really big storm come through here and most of my town lost power. We were lucky enough to get ours back on relatively quickly, but there are still some without power. I'm thankful I didn't have a fridge filled with food.
This fudge is perfect to make when you are in a lazy summer mood, because it takes no time at all. I actually made this while my coffee was brewing this morning. Yes... its so quick and easy you can accomplish it before having your coffee. I decided to put some patriotic sprinkles on top.. HAPPY 4th of JULY! Looking for other patriotic desserts, check out my Firecracker Cake, these red white and blue deviled eggs, or these m&m cookies.
Cake Mix Fudge
- 2 cups cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9X9 pan by lining it with foil, and spraying the foil with spray butter.
- Put the cake mix and the powdered sugar in a large microwave safe bowl, stir them together.
- Add the milk and butter. Cut the butter into about 6 pieces. Do not mix.
- Microwave everything for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and stir everything until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips. Stir until mostly melted.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared 9X9 pan.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the fudge. Gently pat the sprinkles down into the batter.
- Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cut the fudge and serve.
You may also enjoy
Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bars
Grilled Banana Boats