Jim has been been eating/sneaking on these all afternoon. They have been declared the best cookies of all time. That says a lot, since I make a lot of cookies. I mean I almost named the blog Laura's Cookie Obsession. Just kidding.. but it does prove how good these cookies are to eat.
There is one small detail that is difficult about these cookies. Chopping the cadbury eggs is kind of a pain. Initially I was just going to put a couple of whole eggs on top. However I passed this idea on to the hubby, and he reminded me that having chunks throughout the cookie is so much better than a little goodness at the top. So I chopped away!
It feels like Spring has finally come to our area. Its a cold spring, but the SUN is out. Gdog is loving it. She has a rough life huh?
The theme for the week is Easter. Once again a little early so you can plan ahead.
Cadbury Egg Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 20 cookies
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup crushed mini cadbury eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the butter and peanut butter, until thoroughly combined.
- Add the brown sugar, sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla.
- Add one cup of the four, and mix until well combined. Then add the remaining cup of flour and mix again.
- Lastly add the crushed mini cadbury eggs.
- Put 2 Tbsp size cookies on the cookie sheet. Flatten the cookies close to the size you want them to be when they come out of the oven.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
You may also enjoy
Carrot Cookies with Orange Frosting