Recent Posts

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pork Nachos


















HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope that everyone has a great day, full of good food and costumes. This past weekend we carved our pumpkins. We decided it would be fun to use the drill. Jim did a bunch of different size holes in his pumpkin. It looks really cool when it is lit up.





 

I love this picture because Ginny is in the background checking out a bird. Totally oblivious to Jim and the loud drill and the fact that there is pumpkin goo EVERYWHERE!












I decided to do a traditional smiley face. Gotta love a holiday where adults can be young again. Tonight we are going trick or treating with my nieces. The one is Mia Hamm and the other is being a hunter girl!






















The plan for dinner tonight is to pick up pumpkin shaped pizzas from the local pizza shop. Easy Peasy....Want to know what else is easy? These nachos. 

















The only hard part was I couldn't get the cheese container open. Seriously? I had to wait for Jim to get home to open it. It was probably good though, because I would have eaten these all by myself, and that would have been bad!

They looked so good Jim had to sneak one during the photo shoot.
















I think these lasted for about 5 minutes after I took the pictures.

Ingredients

1 cup pulled pork
1/2 bag of nacho chips
1/2 container stadium style cheese

Warm the pork in the microwave for about 30 seconds just to warm it up. Warm up the cheese in the microwave per the directions on the container.

Take a large plate and fill it with nacho chips. Then top with the pulled pork. Finally coat the chips and pork with the cheese. 

Eat and Enjoy!

This post originally appeared on Laura's Baking Talent.

You may also enjoy

















Buffalo "Chicken" Dip 

















Peanut Butter Hummus