I wish I could meet the person who first combined strawberry and avocado... because if I did I would give them my eternal thanks. This salsa will be a staple in our house this summer. We have already made it twice already. The first time we shared a big bowl of it. The second time the hubby brought it out in two seperate bowls. I'm not sure if I ate too much the first time or if he was worried about eating it all himself. Maybe you should just make a double batch the first time.
It is super easy to make and so healthy for you. I mean avocados and strawberries mixed together its pretty much screaming .... "I'm so healthy I shouldn't taste good." The great thing is that it tastes GREAT!
Strawberry Avocado Salsa
- 7 large strawberries, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop it into a medium sized bowl.
- Mush the avocado with the back of the spoon.
- Mix in the chopped strawberries.
- Add the lime juice, pepper, and salt and stir all together.
You may also enjoy