Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

German Pretzel Dogs

















 

I have to admit that the German Pretzel Hot Dog is my favorite twist on a international hot dog. I love it because it tastes good, but also because you most likely have all the ingredients in the house already. Who doesn't have pretzels and mustard!

I have to disclose that the original recipe also calls out to add sauerkraut to make it even more german. I'm not a big sauerkraut fan so its not pictured above, but my husband loves it when he gets the chance to have it.

So I highly recommend trying this out on the grill tonight!

Ingredients:

Your favorite hot dog
Hot dog bun
Pretzels (broken up into smaller pieces)
Mustard (add little twist with a spicier variety)
Sauerkraut (optional)


Cook hot dogs as normal, and top with the new ingredients. Eat and enjoy!